Loving each other always and forever

Loving each other always and forever

Friday, May 11, 2012

Oliver at 10 weeks



Oliver is 10 weeks old today and had his 2 month check up.

Oliver weighed 13lbs 9oz (Gained 4lbs 13oz since birth)
He is 23 3/4 inches long (Grew 4 inches since birth)
His head circumference is 15 1/2 (compaired to 13 3/4 at birth)

He is doing AWSOME! He smiles all the time now and has recently started cooing. He's also starting to get his days and nights more figured out. He would probably be A LOT further a long if I were more diligent and more skilled with putting him on a schedule... but I'm not. In the long run, my kids have always figured it out on their own so I try to sweat it too much.

On a side note though, my husband is AMAZING! I love that his work allows him to stay home during the first 12 weeks. I honestly don't know how I would have managed this long without him. He is so supportive of my time, comfort, and overall happiness. He's taken over the main role with the older kiddos and school until I get things more figured out with a routine. I love him SO MUCH and I am so blessed to be his wife and for him to be that father to our children. 

No comments: